The Essential Tremor Toronto Network and Support Group was founded in 2011 with the support of the International Essential Tremor Foundation. We meet every second month to offer support to those living with Essential Tremor in our community, organize seminars with health professionals, and host an annual event to raise funds in support of the Movement Disorder Clinic at Toronto Western Hospital.
We invite you to start your own group, and to provide inspiration and fellowship among those living with ET in your area.
Other support groups in Canada:
- Calgary, Alberta – Lola Denise Johnson, 403.547.9289. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brantford, Ontario – Deborah Jacson, 519.770.4502. Email: email@example.com
- Windsor, Ontario – Heather Nash. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dorval, Quebec – Bryan Comeau, 514.831.9961. Email: email@example.com
- Longueuil, Quebec – Solange Mart. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org