Information about Essential Tremor online
The International Essential Tremor Foundation developed a series of webinars on essential tremor narrated by movement disorder specialists who are leaders in the field. Click on link IETF and launch the presentation of your choice.
Information about our guest speakers
- Bobath concept is a neurorehabilitation approach that is widely used worldwide in the treatment of individuals who have a neurological condition. for more information, visit physio-logic Neurologic Rehabilitation.
- Naturopathic solutions to treat essential tremor. Presentation By_LinaMockusND. Learn more about Lina Mockus, ND.
- MRI-guided focused ultrasound to treat advanced symptoms of ET. Dr. Schwartz Presentation on MRI guided Focused Ultrasound for ET Sunnybrook brain scientists have pioneered the use of MRI-guided focused ultrasound to successfully treat a handful of patients who suffer from debilitating tremors in their arms and hands. Learn more.
Books and other related information
Bobath concept in Adult Neurology. “The fine balance between theoretical information, clinical relevance, and practical examples make this an essential book for learning all about the interaction between the central nervous system, the musculoskeletal system, movement, and function. Bente Gjelsvik thus improves any Bobath therapist’s competency in achieving the best possible assessment of the individual with neurological conditions, for best possible results of the treatment.”
- HandSteady – drinking aid
- Liftware – adaptive equipment for eating
Organizations and specialists
- The International Essential Tremor Foundation
- We encourage you to visit the website of our major contributor My Canadian Pharmacy mylegacypharmacy.com for both high quality drug at accessible prices and information about ET and the most recent studies concerning this condition.
- Krembil Neuroscience Centre. Toronto Western Hospital
- The Movement Disorders Clinic, University of Calgary